XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
Suitable for testing dielectric loss, capacitance and dielectric loss voltage curves at rated high voltage.
- According to the setting, the Um/3 liter and buck trajectory are automatically controlled (0~1).
- The dielectric loss value of each voltage track point is automatically measured, and the dielectric loss voltage curve is automatically drawn.
- Based on variable frequency power supply and FFT frequency selective measurement technology, it has strong anti-interference ability and can still be accurately measured under 500% interference intensity.
- Monitor and record the whole process of voltage, current and phase (power factor) on the low voltage side and high voltage side.
- The detection unit and the host use optical fiber communication to ensure personnel safety.
- Comprehensive protection functions such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, breakdown, and grounding.
- Output power: 10 ~ 50KVA (except third-party power supply);
- Test voltage: 0 ~ 350KV (determined by the boost component and the standard);
- Pressure step: (1 ~ 10%) Um / 3;
- Voltage measurement: accuracy 1%;
- Test current: 10¦ÌA ~ 10A;
- Dielectric loss measurement: accuracy ¡À (1% + 0.00040);
- Capacitance measurement: accuracy ¡À (1% + 1pF);
- Measuring range: 3pF ~ 10¦ÌF;
- Test frequency: 45 ~ 55Hz, the minimum step distance is 0.1Hz;
- Frequency selection bandwidth: 0.5, 0.25, 0.1 Hz is optional.
|XD6131||High voltage dielectric loss tester
||Based on PMW series harmonic power supply boost
|XD6132||High voltage dielectric loss tester
||Based on SPMW and trial pressure boost
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD Detecting System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Integrated Test Van
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.