XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector
This device is a lightweight, anti-interference and intelligent multi-frequency induction withstand voltage field test equipment.
- It meets the requirements of national standards GBT16927-2013 "High Voltage Test Technology", DL / T 848.1 ~ DL / T 848.5-2004 "General Technical Conditions of High Voltage Test Equipment".
- Using a large screen LCD display, the font is clear and beautiful, and clearly visible under the sun, especially suitable for field test sites.
- The software is designed with artificial intelligence, with friendly interface, sufficient prompts and simple operation.
- Using SPWM controlled high-power variable frequency power supply technology, the output frequency is 40 ~ 200Hz, the output waveform distortion is small, and the anti-interference ability is strong.
- Adopt a variety of overcurrent, overvoltage and other safety protection measures to ensure the safety of personnel and test equipment.
Built-in variable frequency power supply
- Output voltage: 0 ～ 400V;
- Output frequency: 40 ～ 200 Hz;
- Output power: 5kVA;
- Buck-boost mode: continuous smooth adjustment.
Test voltage indication error
Capacitor voltage divider input voltage error is less than ± 1% (≥3kV).
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD Detecting System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Integrated Test Van
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.